Dêár , gdb@sourceware.org Reference Id - 9245216DS Thank yøu for signing up with us ãgain! This transactional email is sent to gdb@sourceware.org because you have subscribed for Geêk Squad Tech Annual Plan. Your nominated payment method is debited with $ 395.29 and the amount will be visible on the account statement in sometime. This automatic debit charge is a recurring fee which will be taken out from your account annually unless we hear from you within 24 hours. The annual subscription plan is reactivated and covers PC Software & Network Protection Shield for 04 home devices including cell phones. To unsubscribe, cancel or void the charges please contact us +1 800 360 1336 Toll-free. Thank yðu again, we look forward tø serve you more better! Thank you for trust with us! Mary Miller <> Phone +1 800 360 1336