Receipt From : December 21, 2022 McAfee Total (Update) INVOICE Dear Member! gdb@gnu.org This email is being sent to you. To let you know that your purchase of McAfee Total Secure Service renewal was successful. Because you chose an auto renewal plan, $359.99 has been automatically charged to your account. We have turned on the plan you choose for your device for the coming year. This service provides a variety of services, including online support from the Service Helpline Team, device repair or replacement, and more. ORDER DETAILS :- Product Name : McAfee Total PC Pro Advanced Shield ( 01 Year ) Order ID : QMCR_7583658143 Date of Renewal : 21-Dec-2022 Plan Validity : 21-Dec-2023 Payment Mode : Auto-Debit Charged : $359.99 We admire you being our regular user. If you face any problem regarding this purchase/subscription, Feel free to reach us on this Toll Free : +1 (833) 200 5187 We are thankful to you Lindsey D. Paine McAfee Total Protection Support Call us : +1 (833) 200 5187