Hi there! I'm currently in the process of replacing the out-of-date in-tree intl with an out-of-tree gettext. This requires modification to both the binutils-gdb and gcc repositories, and I've noticed that some changes in the latter haven't propagated to binutils-gdb yet. How does the process of syncing these trees up work? I intend on synchronizing the toplevels and emailing in patches that allow using modern gettext to all the relevant maintainers after some further testing. It would also be good to synchronize ahead of the 2.41 release of Binutils. Thanks in advance, have a lovely day. -- Arsen Arsenović