On 2010-07-19 20:00, Richard Sandiford wrote: > Thomas Schwinge writes: >> Here is the patch that I tested for (a non-HEAD version of) binutils. >> This makes prelink happy, and there are no regressions in the GDB >> testsuite. (Anything else to test?) I left in the 64-bit stuff for >> TE_IRIX, as I have no idea about it. > > Patch is OK with the testing you described downstream, and with a > suitable changelog. Just to be sure, would you mind checking the > "binutils" (including gas and ld) testresults for both mips64-linux-gnu > and mips64el-linux-gnu? There's no need to test multilibs; just run > both without any test options. Done (had this in my testing schedule already, but forgot to say so); no regressions. 2010-07-22 Thomas Schwinge Switch MIPS to 32-bit DWARF format. * config/tc-mips.h (DWARF2_FORMAT): Only define for [TE_IRIX]. * config/tc-mips.c (mips_dwarf2_format): Likewise. Committed. Regards, Thomas