public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* Problems compiling GDB
@ 2001-04-30 12:06 Sumit Garg
From: Sumit Garg @ 2001-04-30 12:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'gdb@sourceware.cygnus.com'

Hi All

This is where the configuration fails.
---
checking command to parse /usr/bin/nm -B output...
//d/cvsroot/mercury/lib/tornado/host/x86-win32/bin/sed.exe: Unterminated `s'
command
ok
checking for /usr/i686-pc-cygwin/bin/ld.exe option to reload object files...
-r
checking dynamic linker characteristics... Win32 ld.exe
checking if package supports dlls... no
checking whether to build shared libraries... no
checking for objdir... .libs
//d/cvsroot/mercury/lib/tornado/host/x86-win32/bin/sed.exe: Unexpected
End-of-file
//d/cvsroot/mercury/lib/tornado/host/x86-win32/bin/sed.exe: Unexpected
End-of-file
//d/cvsroot/mercury/lib/tornado/host/x86-win32/bin/sed.exe: Unexpected
End-of-file
//d/cvsroot/mercury/lib/tornado/host/x86-win32/bin/sed.exe: Unexpected
End-of-file
Thanks
Sumit

* problems compiling GDB