On 8/25/20 4:29 AM, Gaius Mulley wrote: > > > Hi Tom, > > here is a bugfix for Pr 26372 [Modula-2] Parsing of multi-subscript arrays. > Also included is a dejagnu testcase. No extra regressions are caused on > Debian GNU/Linux Buster amd64, is this ok to apply? > Hi Gaius, I ran into some trouble applying the patch with the patch program, so I applied the patch manually, and then diffed the result of that with the original patch and fixed whitespace problems in the original patch until I got duplicates, to ensure that the application process was sane. I verified that when building with the patch, the warning "rule useless in parser due to conflicts" is gone, and no new warnings are introduced. I ran the test-case and verified that it failed without and passed with the patch. I've also fixed the ChangeLog entry a bit (multidim.y -> multidim.exp) and split it up for gdb/ChangeLog and gdb/testsuite/Changelog, as well as added a PR number. I've gone ahead an applied it (with you as author, obviously). See https://sourceware.org/git/?p=binutils-gdb.git;a=commit;h=07758bdfa9e5a762f2ec0deeb51b11d6ad5fe376 . Attached here for reference. Thanks, - Tom