public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* Copyright Assignment
@ 2018-12-14  7:43 Sergey Kruk
From: Sergey Kruk @ 2018-12-14  7:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb

Our Company CloudBEAR (http://cloudbear.ru) requests the form of Copyright Assignment.
We are going to contribute gdb. Patches to this modules may be from other employees
so we could send you list of all. Please send the list of necessary information that we should provide.
Our principal place of business is Tsvetochnaya st. 18 building Z, office. 315, 196006, St. Petersburg, Russian Federation.

BR,
Sergey Kruk
CEO

* Re: Copyright Assignment
@ 2018-12-14 15:20 ` Duane Ellis
From: Duane Ellis @ 2018-12-14 15:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sergey Kruk; +Cc: gdb

Please contact the GNU people

Specifically this document should help you get started:

https://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Papers.html

Sent from my iPad