public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* Script deletion
@ 2021-10-05 18:16 Stephen Krivenki
From: Stephen Krivenki @ 2021-10-05 18:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb

GDB Developers:

Hello! As you will soon be able to gather, I am not too familiar with GDB and followed one of the Wiki procedures in order to fix a permissions issue with Homebrew. The specific script I inquire about can be found linked within 1.1.1 here: https://sourceware.org/gdb/wiki/PermissionsDarwin?action=recall&rev=19#Automated_steps <https://sourceware.org/gdb/wiki/PermissionsDarwin?action=recall&rev=19#Automated_steps>. After completing all of these steps and rebooting the system (and achieving the outcome I desired), can this script be removed from the system? When I downloaded it, it came enclosed in gdb-feedstock/recipe/macos-codesign, so I would like to know about whether I will be creating an issue with any dependencies if I move gdb-feedstock from my GitHub directory to the Trash and empty it. The only reason I downloaded these files is to code sign an object so that I could successfully update/upgrade Homebrew formulae.

Thank you,

Stephen

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-10-05 18:16 UTC | newest]