Dear helpers, The testcase which was attached in my previous email had a mistake. So, I'd be happy if you check the new testcase attached in this email. Thanks in advance, Hidetoshi Chiba ----- Original Message ----- From: "Daniel Jacobowitz" To: "Hidetoshi CHIBA" Cc: Sent: Monday, September 05, 2005 11:01 PM Subject: Re: How to debug multiple fortran90 files with GDB > On Mon, Sep 05, 2005 at 07:24:06PM +0900, Hidetoshi CHIBA wrote: > > I have a problem on debugging my application which is generated by multiple > > fortran90 files with GDB. > > GDB seems not to read a value which is defined in a different fortran90 > > file. > > Or, is this a problem due to compiler? > > I usually use "g95" or "f90" for compile. > > Please tell me how to solve this problem. > > Sorry, we can't help you without a testcase. However, I know that g95 > has had some problems emitting correct debugging information in the > past. > > -- > Daniel Jacobowitz > CodeSourcery, LLC >