public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* expand macro
@ 2013-02-16 11:03 horseriver
From: horseriver @ 2013-02-16 11:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb

hi:)

   If I want to look into macros within gdb , I need to compile with -g3 , is there anything else needed ?

thanks!

* Re: expand macro
@ 2013-02-16 20:04 ` Tom Tromey
From: Tom Tromey @ 2013-02-16 20:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: horseriver; +Cc: gdb

>>    If I want to look into macros within gdb , I need to compile with
>> -g3 , is there anything else needed ?

That's all that is needed.
I think the manual covers the rest pretty well.

Tom

* Re: expand macro
@ 2013-02-17  2:14 ` Feng Gao
From: Feng Gao @ 2013-02-17  2:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: horseriver; +Cc: gdb

needn't.
you could use the command "expand macro XXXX" of gdb to check the macro.