public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
From: Norbert Lange <nolange79@gmail.com>
To: Jan Kratochvil <jan.kratochvil@redhat.com>
Cc: "Frank Ch. Eigler" <fche@redhat.com>,
	gdb@sourceware.org, Gary Benson <gbenson@redhat.com>,
	 Sergio Durigan Junior <sergiodj@redhat.com>
Subject: Re: Automatically fetching Build ID from remote libraries and resole them locally?
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2020 14:08:55 +0200	[thread overview]

Hmm,

How do I read the list at https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/gdb/tree/master.
Are all patches applied, or are the ones starting with 'gdb-6.6' only
for that version?

Yeah, if all of them are missing, upstream is lacking alot.
An a different note, I dont know if you are a GDB maintainer,
but the topic should be the upstream version?
It was not clear to me Redhat gdb and sourceware gdb are two different things.