On Wed, Mar 8, 2023, 2:41 PM Chris Johns wrote: > On 9/3/2023 6:36 am, Simon Marchi wrote: > >> There is another version installed here: > >> > >> $ pkg which /usr/local/include/diagnostics.h > >> /usr/local/include/diagnostics.h was installed by package > binutils-2.37_2,1 > >> > >> We have /usr/local/include early in the include list on FreeBSD to pick > up some > >> of the required libraries installed as packages. I will check for a > package > >> update or I revisit the build flags to see how it can be handled. > > Huh, diagnostics.h is an internal header file, I don't think binutils > > packages should ship it. I just looked up, and Ubuntu and Arch packages > > ship it as well... sigh. > > Ah, that is awkward as removing it from shipped packages is something we > cannot > reach back and fix. > And it could be in other packaging systems. Mays, Cyg > Admittedly not checking but is this header installed as part of make install? I wouldn't think anyone would package something not installed. > > Rename diagnostics.h? > Works but rather awful. Is it worth a check it's installed and there's a conflict? --joel > > Chris >