On Thu, 4 Apr 2024, 22:36 Mark Wielaard, wrote: > wrt to the mailinglists maybe getting larger patches, I think most > will still be under 400K and I wouldn't raise the limit (because most > such larger emails are really just spam). But we might want to get > more mailinglist moderators. > > gcc-patches, binutils and gdb-patches all have only one moderator > (Jeff, Ian and Thiago). It would probably be good if there were > more. > > Any volunteers? It shouldn't be more than 1 to 3 emails a week > (sadly most of them spam). > > Cheers, > > Mark > I'm happy to help moderating/spambusting for the GCC lists.