I am remotely debugging an AArch64 Linux kernel running on QEMU using gdb. I wish to make use of the Python support while debugging (for using the commands like lx-dmesg). Referring to this link https://docs.kernel.org/dev-tools/gdb-kernel-debugging.html , I understand that for Linux kernel 5.1 and above, the scripting support is to be built using the command "make scripts_gdb" after the Linux kernel is built. I am getting many errors while building (mostly related to x86). Do I have to set any arm specific environment variable before building? At present my build command is $make scripts_gdb Thanks a lot, Little