public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* [RISCV] RISC-V GNU Toolchain Biweekly Sync-up call (Nov 4, 2021)
@ 2021-11-03 15:37 Wei Wu (吴伟)
From: Wei Wu (吴伟) @ 2021-11-03 15:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc, binutils, gdb, libc-alpha

Hi all,

There is an agenda for tomorrow's meeting. If you have topics to
discuss or share, please let me know and I can add them to the agenda.

Agenda:

1. Progress of RISC-V sub-extension supports
2. Open Discussion

Wei Wu - PLCT Lab is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: RISC-V GNU Toolchain Biweekly Sync-up

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.com.cn/j/89393600951?pwd=ZFpWMkZ6Tm1TbUFXT1hZZjZZMHhRQT09

Meeting ID: 893 9360 0951
Passcode: 899662

BEIJING, China
11:00p    Thu, Nov 4 2021
12:00a    Fri, Nov 5 2021

PDT/PST, Pacific Daylight Time (US)
8:00a    Thu, Nov 4 2021
9:00a    Thu, Nov 4 2021

PHILADELPHIA, United States, Pennsylvania
11:00a    Thu, Nov 4 2021
12:00p    Thu, Nov 4 2021

PARIS, France
4:00p    Thu, Nov 4 2021
5:00p    Thu, Nov 4 2021

Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to
your calendar system.
Weekly: https://zoom.us/meeting/tZ0ufuqurjsjH9XTthkNg3MffX-QsRBuVBET/ics?icsToken=98tyKuGhrTIpHNSVuRyGRpx5A4r4b-7ziGJEgvplqAvtCA5UMS7wMNoPA6FNMs3m

--
Best wishes,
Wei Wu (吴伟)

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-11-03 15:37 UTC | newest]