public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
From: Palmer Dabbelt <palmer@dabbelt.com>
To: jiawei <jiawei@iscas.ac.cn>
Cc: philipp.tomsich@vrull.eu, gcc@gcc.gnu.org,
	binutils@sourceware.org,  gdb@sourceware.org,
	libc-alpha@sourceware.org, cmuellner@ventanamicro.com,
	 jeremy.bennett@embecosm.com, jim.wilson.gcc@gmail.com,
	kito.cheng@sifive.com,  nelson.chu@sifive.com,
	wuwei2016@iscas.ac.cn, shihua@iscas.ac.cn,
	 sinan@isrc.iscas.ac.cn, yulong@nj.iscas.ac.cn
Subject: Re: [RISCV] RISC-V GNU Toolchain Biweekly Sync-up call (Aripl 07, 2022)
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2022 09:22:06 -0700	[thread overview]

On Thu, Apr 7, 2022 at 4:16 AM jiawei <jiawei@iscas.ac.cn> wrote:

> Yes, you are all right, now we are developing this under a temporary
> stable dev-spec. There may a lot of changes go to it's forzen version.
> Thanks for your remind anyway!
>
> Regards,
> PLCT Jiawei
>

> *ISCAS*
> 在 Philipp Tomsich <philipp.tomsich@vrull.eu>,2022年4月7日 下午5:20写道:
>
> Please note that the Zc* extension family did not make it to ratification
> last year.
> To my knowledge, the specification contents are not frozen and still
> subject to change.
>
> Thanks,
> Philipp.
>
> On Wed, 6 Apr 2022 at 14:11, <jiawei@iscas.ac.cn> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Here is the agenda for tomorrow's meeting. If you have topics to
>> discuss or share, please let me know and I can add them to the agenda.
>>
>> Agenda:
>>

>> - "-latomic" and "-pthread" problem discuss in RISC-V [1]
>>

>> -  RVV gcc implement progress [2]
>>

>> -  RISC-V subextension  related implement progress
>>
>>     - Zc* extension supports status
>>
>>     - CMO extension supports status
>>
>>     - ZTSO supports status
>>

>> -  Open topics
>>

>> [1] https://github.com/riscv-collab/riscv-gcc/issues/337
>>
>> [2] https://github.com/riscv-collab/riscv-gcc/tree/riscv-gcc-rvv-next
>>
>>    https://github.com/riscv-collab/riscv-gcc/issues/335
>>

>> Wei Wu - PLCT Lab is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
>>

>> Topic: RISC-V GNU Toolchain Biweekly Sync-up
>> Time: Mar 10, 2022 11:00 PM Singapore
>> Every 2 weeks on Thu, until Jun 30, 2022, 9 occurrence(s)
>>

>> Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your
>> calendar system.
>>
>> Weekly:
>>

>> https://zoom.us/meeting/tZ0ufuqurjsjH9XTthkNg3MffX-QsRBuVBET/ics?icsToken=98tyKuGhrTIpHNSVuRyGRpx5A4r4b-7ziGJEgvplqAvtCA5UMS7wMNoPA6FNMs3m
>>

>> Join Zoom Meeting
>> https://zoom.us/j/89393600951?pwd=ZFpWMkZ6Tm1TbUFXT1hZZjZZMHhRQT09
>>

>> Meeting ID: 893 9360 0951
>> Passcode: 899662
>>

>> BEIJING, China
>> 10:00p    Thu, Aripl 07 2022
>>
>> 11:00a    Fri, Aripl 07 2022
>>
>> PST/PDT, Pacific Standard Time (US)
>> 7:00a    Thu, Aripl 07 2022
>> 8:00a    Thu, Aripl 07 2022

I'm even more confused than normal here: I attempted to show up at 7am, as
that's what my calendar said, ony to find that I couldn't get into Zoom and
see a message from Eric saying the calendar here links to 8am but that the
meeting was 7am.  Then I saw Jim and Kito reply to my "sorry, Zoom is
broken" message at 8am, saying the meeting was at 8am, so I went and had a
meeting.  After the meeting I talked to some folks who were in the 7am
meeting, which evidently happened as well.

Can we maybe get an auto-updated calendar for this meeting?