Hi Yunus. On Sun, 15 Oct 2023 at 13:28, Yunus Emre Akça via Gdb wrote: > =thread-group-added,id="i1" > GNU gdb (GDB) 7.6.1 > This version of GDB is very old. I recommend installing a newer version (e.g "choco install mingw" - https://chocolatey.org/install, but there are various other ways to get it) > =cmd-param-changed,param="pagination",value="off" > ERROR: Unable to start debugging. Unexpected GDB output from command > "-exec-run". Error creating process > This is an error in the vscode cpptools extension and the error should be reported there. But as mentioned above, my guess is this version of gdb is simply older than the versions the vscode cpptools team tests or supports. HTH Jonah