public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* please help...
@ 2000-12-14  0:08 Ataru Shimodaira
From: Ataru Shimodaira @ 2000-12-14  0:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb

Dear list.

We got a following inquiry from China.
I do not think we have any support contract with this customer.
How could we cover these questions?
Does our support contract cover them?

Ataru Shimodaira,
Red Hat, Inc.    ashimoda@redhat.com
phone: +81-90-7800-0190, +81-3-3257-0489
fax:     +81-3-3257-0410
----------------------------
From: "luo" <luo@informedia.net.cn>
To: <kpowers@redhat.com>
Subject: help
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2000 11:54:36 +0800

    I'm come from China,I have bought Net+Lx develop system,but don't buy
ICE,
    I have two questions,Will you give me help?
      (1),how to debug program without ICE.
      (2).how to save information (such as IP address,router),so I need not
to setup this information at  every target start .
      (3).Can I use gdbserver in my ArmNet40 target?
      (4).When I configure and make gdb and gdbserver,There are some
errors,e.g:
          a.FO_REGNUM undefined,
          b.arm_opcode.h not find.
         How I do with those?
       Hope know those as quickly as possiable.
       Thank you very much.
                                                  LuoYi
                                                  Dalian Yongjia Electronic
Co.,Ltd
                                                  2000/12/9

* Re: Please help
@ 1999-04-30 15:23 ` Ovidiu Predescu
From: Ovidiu Predescu @ 1999-04-30 15:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jayesh Kamdar; +Cc: gdb

Hi,

If you're interested in gdb for HPUX 10.20 you can also check out WDB, the gdb
version that's supported directly by HP:

http://www.hp.com/esy/lang/tools/Debuggers/WDB/

The current public version is 1.0 and is based on gdb 4.16, but if you wait 2
more weeks you'll get the 1.1 version that's based on a post 4.17 version. Lots
of new features are present in the new version like support for user threads
and a new GUI interface. Stay tuned!

Greetings,
Ovidiu

On Fri, 30 Apr 1999 16:44:18 -0400, Jayesh Kamdar <jkamdar@emc.com> wrote:

> Sorry for a simple question but I am trying to compile gdb 4.18 on HP-UX
>
> 10.20.
>
> First I am getting this error of cannot find config.sub even though it
> is there in the same directory. And all directories are in PATH so it
> should
> be able to find it. Can you please help ?
>
> Thanks,
> Jayesh

* Re: Please help
@ 1999-04-30 15:12 ` Jim Blandy
From: Jim Blandy @ 1999-04-30 15:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jayesh Kamdar; +Cc: gdb

> Sorry for a simple question but I am trying to compile gdb 4.18 on HP-UX
>
> 10.20.
>
> First I am getting this error of cannot find config.sub even though it
> is there in the same directory. And all directories are in PATH so it
> should
> be able to find it. Can you please help ?

Hmm.  So you're getting this message:

    *** cannot find config.sub.

Is that right?

How exactly are you invoking configure?  If you add a line just above
that error message that echos the values of $progname and $configsub
(like below) what does it say?

	echo "progname=$progname configsub=$configsub" 1>&1
	echo '***' cannot find config.sub.  1>&2
	exit 1

* Please help
@ 1999-04-30 13:44 Jayesh Kamdar
From: Jayesh Kamdar @ 1999-04-30 13:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb

Hi,

--
Jayesh Kamdar                              jkamdar@emc.com
171 South St.                                 508-435-1000 x2464 (Ph)