public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* Re: thread support doesn't work any more on s390
@ 2002-07-02  1:09 Gerhard Tonn
From: Gerhard Tonn @ 2002-07-02  1:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb

I checked the 5.1 and 5.2 branch and have tried now also CVS trunk, but
without luck. I have got the same problem. It just stops.

Starting program: /home/ton/Threads/threadtest
[New Thread 1024 (LWP 22890)]

Program received signal SIGTRAP, Trace/breakpoint trap.
[Switching to Thread 1024 (LWP 22890)]
0x00000000 in ?? ()

Regards / Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Gerhard

Gerhard Tonn, Linux for eServer Development, +(49)-7031-16-4716, Lotus
Notes: ton@ibmde,
   Internet: ton@de.ibm.com

Daniel Jacobowitz <drow@mvista.com> on 01.07.2002 16:50:39

Please respond to Daniel Jacobowitz <drow@mvista.com>

To:    Gerhard Tonn/Germany/IBM@IBMDE
cc:    gdb@sources.redhat.com
Subject:    Re: thread support doesn't work any more on s390

On Mon, Jul 01, 2002 at 04:40:14PM +0200, Gerhard Tonn wrote:
> Hi,
> the gdb thread support doesn't work any more since gdb 5.1 on s390. I get
> an

What version of GDB did you check with - 5.1, or CVS trunk?  If not the
trunk, please try it; I think S/390 was originally missed because its
makefile fragments do not have "linux" in their names.

@ 2002-07-01  7:51 ` Daniel Jacobowitz
From: Daniel Jacobowitz @ 2002-07-01  7:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gerhard Tonn; +Cc: gdb

@ 2002-07-01  7:45 Gerhard Tonn