public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
From: Michael Veksler <VEKSLER@il.ibm.com>
To: David Frager <frager@nortelnetworks.com>
Cc: gdb@sources.redhat.com
Subject: Re: Internal GDB error
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 19:52:00 -0000	[thread overview]

No, there was no PR filed to gcc. I was not sure if it was /bin/as or a gcc
bug. Instead of opening a PR, I contacted people that can eventually
figure out who's fault it is, and I nag them every other month (I guess
time is up to nag them again). It seems more productive to me.

Anyway, it seems that GDB is a better place to keep this PR for
the moment, because it is more natural to look up the PR there.
So if anyone wants to find out what is the cause behind this
"Internal GDB error" she will find it in GDB's database.

                      David Frager
                      <frager@nortelnet        To:       Michael Veksler/Haifa/IBM@IBMIL
                      works.com>               cc:       "David Frager" <frager@nortelnetworks.com>,
                      Sent by:                  gdb@sources.redhat.com
                      gdb-owner@sources        Subject:  Re: Internal GDB error
                      .redhat.com

                      2004-04-07 16:55

Thank you for the information...I will rebuild gcc and give it a try

Is there a bug report open against gcc for this issue?

--
David Frager
UMTS OAM Architect