Greetings, I'm doing post-mortem coredump analysis for multithreaded C++ applications on x64 Linux. Occasionally I get coredumps where some threads (not the crashing thread) has instruction pointers that look valid but cannot be matched to a memory region provided by info proc mappings. So my assumption is that these libs have been unloaded between the signal and the creation of the coredump and I wonder in which library load scenarios this could happen. This might not be a gdb problem but a coredump problem but I don't know where else to find the expertise. Regards.