public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* CVS checkout
@ 2003-03-17 23:20 Jamie Guinan
From: Jamie Guinan @ 2003-03-17 23:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gdb List

Hi,

I'm trying to get a CVS version of GDB as described on,

  http://sources.redhat.com/gdb/current/

I grabbed insight+dejagnu-weekly-CVS-20030311.tar.bz2, but like someone
mentioned last November, it has anoncvs.cygnus.com in all the CVS/Root
entries, and that name appears to be dead in DNS space these days, so
the "cvs update" doesn't work.

Easy enough to patch up on my end, but could the tarball generator be
fixed so future users don't trip over this?

Thanks,
-Jamie

* Re: CVS checkout
@ 2003-03-18 16:49 ` Andrew Cagney
From: Andrew Cagney @ 2003-03-18 16:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guinan; +Cc: Gdb List

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to get a CVS version of GDB as described on,
>
>   http://sources.redhat.com/gdb/current/
>
> I grabbed insight+dejagnu-weekly-CVS-20030311.tar.bz2, but like someone
> mentioned last November, it has anoncvs.cygnus.com in all the CVS/Root
> entries, and that name appears to be dead in DNS space these days, so
> the "cvs update" doesn't work.

Ah, is that what it was.

> Easy enough to patch up on my end, but could the tarball generator be
> fixed so future users don't trip over this?

Done.

Andrew