Greetings, I try to debug a corefile with GDB 12.1 on x64 desktop and Ubuntu 22.04. Unfortunately, using backtrace I only see the top 2 frames after which 0x00000000 ?????? comes due to missing symbols. My question now is: Is there a more verbose backtrace that shows me exactly at which address it stopped because it couldn't find the corresponding symbol? I would like to pinpoint the exact library that keeps backtrace from going further because I have to request the symbols from other people and getting a full sysroot is too complicated. Regards.