On 17 Nov 2021 19:46, Mark Wielaard wrote: > On Wed, Nov 17, 2021 at 12:27:41PM -0500, Mike Frysinger via Gdb wrote: > > i'd like to start a sim landing page for the sim project at > > https://sourceware.org/sim/ > > > > i'm not sure how to actually do this. i tried e-mailing overseers but > > didn't get a response. anyone know where to start ? > > I can setup a sim-htdocs git repo for you, if you want, but I need to > know which project/group is responsible for that. Mailing overseers > is the right way. There was actually a reply to your request which > you might have misssed: > https://sourceware.org/pipermail/overseers/2021q3/017708.html > > Could you reply to that? I think people are just wondering how/why the > webpages need to be separate from the other gdb webpages on sourceware. i'm guessing Frank didn't reply-all, he just posted to the list. i thought overseers was an alias, not a list anyone could subscribe to, so i missed the response. i'll follow up there once i figure out how to download the raw e-mail :). thanks. the existence of the group is a bit hard to find -- it doesn't really show up in searches. https://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/search.cgi?submit=Search%3A&q=overseers -mike