Hi Luis, On Tue, Apr 26, 2022 at 08:01:33AM +0100, Luis Machado wrote: > > If so lets just pick one or more of the workers which seem like stable > > distros/arches that should always build gdb: > > https://builder.sourceware.org/buildbot/#/workers > > (don't pick sourceware, which is special, debian-arm64, debian-armhf, > > debian-i386 or fedora-ppc64 which are too slow) > > > > Provide a file list (directories) of files in the binutils-gdb.git > > repo that should trigger a build. > > > > A configure and make line that does a quick build for just > > gdb/gdbserver which should always build. > > I think the following will do: > > ./configure --enable-targets=all; make all-gdb all-gdbserver > > or > > ./configure --enable-targets=all --disable-sim; make all-gdb all-gdbserver > > gdbserver, unlike gdb, will only build natively, hence why it would benefit > from being built everywhere. I added a gdb-centos-x86_64 builder. That is a fairly old distro (it is centos7) but the worker isn't used for that many other builds and it can do a quick compile in under 5 minutes. Once it works out I'll add some other distro/arches. Please review the gdb important files list. I might have missed some directoy. Thanks, Mark