Hi Carl, On Wed, Jun 29, 2022 at 08:58:43AM -0700, Carl Love wrote: > The test was failing the same way when running locally. It was a test > issue related to checking for hardware watchpoint support on PowerPC. I > posted a patch to fix it. Andrew Burgess merged a similar patch that > he did to fix the test with my patch and committed the fix. The test > is now running correctly locally. Note, I have not tested it in the > remote configuration as you mentioned. Here is the commit for the > fix: > > commit 13f72372413400410aaa94b7f0e2ff7de663fdcb > Author: Carl Love > Date: Wed Jun 22 16:14:20 2022 +0100 > > gdb/testsuite: fix gdb.base/break-idempotent.exp on ppc > > When running the gdb.base/break-idempotent.exp test on ppc, I was > seeing some test failures (or rather errors), that looked like > this: > > (gdb) watch local > Hardware watchpoint 2: local > > has_hw_wp_support: Hardware watchpoint detected > ERROR: no fileid for gcc2-power8 > ERROR: Couldn't send delete breakpoints to GDB. > ERROR OCCURED: can't read "gdb_spawn_id": no such variable > while executing > ... > > Please let me know if you see any additional issues with the test. Lets add it back to the buildbot tests and see if anything breaks. Cheers, Mark