public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
From: Philippe Blain <levraiphilippeblain@gmail.com>
To: gdb@sourceware.org
Cc: Dominique Quatravaux <dominique.quatravaux@epfl.ch>
Subject: Adding info to the PermissionsDarwin page on the wiki
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 22:28:26 -0400	[thread overview]

Hello,

I'd like to be added to the EditorGroup on the wiki to be able to edit the PermissionsDarwin page.
I would add a link to the script [1] which automates the creation of the code signing certificate
needed to codesign GDB.

This script is copied and adapted from the LLVM monorepo and is used in the GDB package for the
conda-forge ecosystem, which I help maintain.

Eventually it would be nice to also add this script to the GDB repo so the certificate could
be automatically created by the Makefile if needed.

Cheers,
Philippe BLain.
P.S. I'm not subscribed, please CC me on the replies :)

1. https://github.com/conda-forge/gdb-feedstock/blob/master/recipe/macos-codesign/macos-setup-codesign.sh