@John Baldwin Got it. Thank you so much At 2023-06-02 01:09:40, "John Baldwin" wrote: >On 5/31/23 6:50 PM, hilbert wrote: >> @John Baldwin >> >> >> >> Thank you very much for your answer; >> >> >> >> >> I have another question, very confused.I don't understand the mechanism of register caching. >> >> The register cache is initialized at the very beginning, when will it be updated later? >> >> Will it be automatically updated later? > >My understanding is that the cache for a given thread is flushed on each stop of that thread, >so the cache is only active in terms of preventing multiple ptrace() calls or multiple >requests to the remote target while a user is examining a thread during a single stop. > >-- >John Baldwin