public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* Can't debug
@ 2005-03-18 11:03 JS
From: JS @ 2005-03-18 11:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb

I have installed Cygwin (gcc, gdb, make etc.) on WinXP. I have then compiled
a piece of C code with Cygwin gcc in Dev-C++ (test.exe). Then I opened a
commando promt and typed("div" is the directory where my test.exe file is
located):

h:\div>gdb test

But then I get this error:

...test: No such file or directory.

I have also tried:

h:\div>gdb test.exe

but that gives the same error. Hope someone can help.

JS

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-03-18 11:03 UTC | newest]