public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* 'GDB: The GNU Project Debugger' Translation
@ 2012-10-18 17:37 Vlad Brown
From: Vlad Brown @ 2012-10-18 17:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb

Hello,

I found interesting your page GDB: The GNU Project Debugger  which I
googled on http://sourceware.org/gdb!
I'd love to use it in a project I'm involved with called "SoftDroid", so
I'm seeking your permission for translation to Ukraine language.

SoftDroid is a freemium-model non-English language orientated startup with
collection of articles, personal notes etc. that edited by volunteers from
around the world since 2010.

If you agree, I will credit you for your work in the resulting
translation's references by stating that it was based on your work and is
used with your permission, and by mentioning the name of my project back to
your page.

Thank you for your time and patience.
I look forward to your response next week.

--
Best wishes,
Vlad Brown

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-10-18 17:37 UTC | newest]