public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* Allow C99/C11 in bfd?
@ 2020-01-23 10:38 Christian Biesinger via gdb
From: Christian Biesinger via gdb @ 2020-01-23 10:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: binutils; +Cc: gdb

Hello!

I noticed that bfd is currently using C89. I was wondering if there
are any thoughts on allowing C99/C11 in there? It would be nice to be
able to declare variables at the time of first use, among other useful
features.

(I'm not even going to ask about C++, although I think that would be nice)

Thanks!
Christian