public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
From: Martin Simmons <qqxnjvamvxwx@dyxyl.com>
To: Chris Nicol <nicolc@uleth.ca>
Cc: qqxnjvamvxwx@dyxyl.com, simark@simark.ca, gdb@sourceware.org
Subject: Re: gdb 8.3: "handler for the OSI ABI "FreeBSD" is not built into this configuration"
Date: Thu, 28 May 2020 11:57:07 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi Chris,

I received your email below but it looks like the mailing list rejected
it.  For a small amount of output, it is better to just paste the text
into the email rather than attaching an rtf.

I can see what causes the warning but I think it might be unrelated to
the problem of debugging llvm-tblgen.

Rather than running gdb inside gdb, please just run:

/usr/local/bin/gdb ./llvm-tblgen llvm-tblgen.core

and then use the gdb commands:

info all
where

and send the full output.