public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* symbol address mismatch between the program and the loaded
@ 2007-09-06  1:19 treul
From: treul @ 2007-09-06  1:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb

Hi, GDB experts

Several days ago, I posted a message asking about the symbol address
problem. But no reply yet. I pursued the answer from many resources.
Hoping find something helpful here...

The message is here:
http://sourceware.org/ml/gdb/2007-09/msg00012.html

Thank you!

-treul

* symbol address mismatch between the program and the loaded
@ 2007-09-06  2:40 ` treul
From: treul @ 2007-09-06  2:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb

Hi, GDB experts

Several days ago, I posted a message asking about the symbol address
problem. But no reply yet. I pursued the answer from many resources.
Hoping find something helpful here...

The message is here:
http://sourceware.org/ml/gdb/2007-09/msg00012.html

Thank you!

-treul

* Re: symbol address mismatch between the program and the loaded
@ 2007-09-06 17:34 ` Jim Blandy
From: Jim Blandy @ 2007-09-06 17:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: treul; +Cc: gdb

treul <lgijnpuhx@gmail.com> writes:
> Several days ago, I posted a message asking about the symbol address
> problem. But no reply yet. I pursued the answer from many resources.
> Hoping find something helpful here...
>
> The message is here:
> http://sourceware.org/ml/gdb/2007-09/msg00012.html

Hi, Treul.  I think the reason you didn't get a reply is that we don't
know the answer.  Which release of GDB are you using?  What sort of
"virtual machine" are you running Linux on?  How are you connecting
GDB to the virtual machine?