public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
From: Klaus Zeitler <kzeitler@lucent.com>
To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow@mvista.com>
Cc: gdb@sources.redhat.com
Subject: Re: problems building CVS snapshot
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 08:44:00 -0000	[thread overview]

    Daniel> Thanks for the report.  I'll hold on to this, since we are going
    Daniel> to be transitioning to autoconf 2.5x at some point, but this is
    Daniel> actually a problem with your setup.  We only support autoconf 2.13.
    >>
    >> I've now installed autoconf 2.13 and get the same message
    Daniel>
    Daniel> Make sure you rebuilt the affected configures with the older
    Daniel> autoconf.

just to make sure I wiped out the directory and reinstalled and rebuild
gdb+dejagnu-20030526. Same result.

Klaus

|  Klaus Zeitler      Lucent Technologies  |
|  Email:             kzeitler@lucent.com  |
---
When I was a boy I was told that anybody could become President.
Now I'm beginning to believe it.              -- Clarence Darrow