public inbox for gnats-announce@sourceware.org
* Urgent
@ 2005-02-13 18:00 Miss Ann Camara
From: Miss Ann Camara @ 2005-02-13 18:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Dear,

I know that this proposal might be a surprise to you but do consider it as an emmergency. In a nutshell,I am Miss Ann camara 20 years old from the republic of Sierria-Leone in west Africa,now seeking for refuge in
Dakar Senegal under the (UNHCR).

I got your contact from where i was searching a good penpal for a possible transaction. My (late) father Dr Lamine ,was the managing director of Rainbow Gold and Diamond Mine company in(KENEMA)Sierra-Leone.But he was killed along side with my mother during the longing civil war and all his properties was totally destroyed.

However, after their death I managed to escape with with a very important document (DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE)(US$10.5m)Ten million Five hundred thousand U.S Dollars deposited by my late father in a leading (Bank in Dakar -Senegal).Which my name appears as the next of kin.

Meanwhile,I am saddled with the problem of securing a trust worthy foriegn personality to help me transfer the money over to his country and into his possession pending my arrival to meet with him.

Furthermore,you can contact the Bank for confirmation and i will issue a letter of Authorisation on your name,that will enable the Bank to deal with you on my behalf.

I am giving you this offers as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me Conclusively,

Moreover, Dear, i am willingto offeryou 15% ot the total
sumas compesation for your effort/input after the successfull transfer of this fund to your norminated account overseas.

I wish you send me a reply immediately as soon as you recieve this proposal through my private e-mail box(Ann_camara2005@yahoo.co.uk

Until then,

I remain with the best regards.
Miss Ann

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-02-13 18:00 UTC | newest]