public inbox for gnats-announce@sourceware.org
* Final version ?
@ 2002-07-01  7:39 Meyrat Pascal
From: Meyrat Pascal @ 2002-07-01  7:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'info-gnats@gnu.org'

Hello,

We have installed Gnats 4 and Gnatsweb 4 and all seems ok. Before  starting
to use this version with our customers, we would like to know when you plan
to release a final version for Gnats 4 and  Gnatsweb 4.

Thanks in advance

Pascal Meyrat

Pascal Meyrat / Software Engineer
ELCA / www.elca.ch
Av. de la Harpe 22-24 / CH - 1000 Lausanne 13
mailto:pmt@elca.ch / Tel: +41 21 613 21 11 / Fax: +41 21 613 21 00

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-07-01 14:39 UTC | newest]