Hi, I have some quires about GNATS. 1. Is it possible to have different URL's for different databases. 2. By default the database entries are read from the databases file which is under /usr/local/etc/gnats/. I want GNATS to read different file other than Databases. Is it possible? If yes, what changes should I make. Thanks & Regards, Hemanth S Velankani Software Pvt. Ltd. 43, Electronic City, Phase II, Hosur Road, Bangalore-560100. India. Board:+91 80 28522507 x 7101 "Every Customer is a Reference Customer"