* Problem in Installing gnats BTS
@ 2000-12-20  4:12 Rajendra
From: Rajendra @ 2000-12-20  4:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gnats-devel

Hi,
     I have tried to install gnats on my system. now i am facing problem in
installing the dameons.
     Dameons are not getting started. We have put entries in Services &
inetd.conf.

    When we are trying to start the service through gnatsd (#gnatsd start).
we are getting following message as error i.e. "520 You are not on the host
access list : stdin (stdin).

    so,    Pls. help us as how to configure the daemon services.

with thanks & regards

rajendrak@momentumindia.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-12-20  4:12 UTC | newest]