* GNATS installation question
@ 2001-07-16  1:05 Giat, Hana
From: Giat, Hana @ 2001-07-16  1:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'gnats-devel@sources.redhat.com'

Hi,
	First of all, sory to buther the whole mailing list. I'm doing this
just after trying all the other methods i can think about (news gruops,
searching the web, manuals, etc.)
	I have a problem with GNATS installation. I have installed gnats
with all the defaults, and tried to follow all of the instructions.
	Although, i cannot spawn the deamon because "520 You are not on the
host access list: stdin (stdin)."
	I think that because of this, "send-pr" replies with a "mysterious
mail failure" message.
	I have added the permissions to the gnatsd.access and gnatsd.conf,
and tried to follow all the instructions there.
	I'll any help...
				Thanks in advance,
					Hana Giat, Comverse
					hana_giat@icomverse.com