From: Andrew Gray <andrewg@gnu.org>
To: help-gnats@gnu.org
Subject: Call for new GNATS maintainer
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 22:32:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Hi Everyone,

I regret that I have not given GNATS the effort that it deserved.  In
recognition of this I have decided to step down from the GNATS
maintainer role.

Would anyone like to take GNATS maintenance over?  It would be great
if someone could take on incorporating the work that Mel has done on
multiple back-ends for GNATS.

I would like to thank everyone that has helped me in my role,
particularly Yngve, Milan and Mel.  I am sorry that I have not done as
much to maintain GNATS as I should have.

--
Andrew Gray
GNU GNATS Maintainer