On Sun, Mar 28, 2004 at 12:37:35PM +1000, Andrew Gray wrote: > I regret that I have not given GNATS the effort that it deserved. In > recognition of this I have decided to step down from the GNATS > maintainer role. Thank you for the service you've provided to the GNATS community! I certainly appreciate it, having used gnats at two separate places of employment at least. ;-) > Would anyone like to take GNATS maintenance over? It would be great > if someone could take on incorporating the work that Mel has done on > multiple back-ends for GNATS. I might step up to the plate if I can convince my employer, the University of Minnesota College of Biological Sciences, to allow some development time on GNATS during the daytime hours. I have a general aversion to spending too much time on the computer at home when I work on it all day. ;-) So far the work I've done for the Debian packages, albeit limited so far, has been OK'ed. > I would like to thank everyone that has helped me in my role, > particularly Yngve, Milan and Mel. Likewise! You're all great! ;-) -- Chad Walstrom http://www.wookimus.net/ assert(expired(knowledge)); /* core dump */