More cleanup notes. It looks like there was a couple missing manpages for gnats. "getclose" was one of them. I wrote a new manpage a couple nights ago using the existing ones as a template. It is attached. I also realized that the install-sid shell script did not have a manpage. In researching the script to find out what it did, I was puzzled as to why it even existed. All it does is replace the Submitter-Id environment variable in the send-pr script. The send-pr script already references a configuration file (shell script), /etc/gnats/send-pr.conf, to override the default variables in the script itself. Does anyone see a need to keep install-sid around? In order to use it on a send-pr installed in /usr/bin, the user must be root anyway. It is an administrator tool, and as an administrator, I cringe at the prospect of having to remount /usr as read-write just to change a shell environment variable in some random script. -- Chad Walstrom http://www.wookimus.net/ assert(expired(knowledge)); /* core dump */