* help required in installing gnat 4.0 version
@ 2004-04-21 16:38 arunkurse
From: arunkurse @ 2004-04-21 16:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnats

Hi ,

    I am Arun , working as system administrator . I  need to clarify
certain doubts regarding gnats version 4.0 .

1.  Is it possible to install gants4.0 on solaris 8???
2.  If possible what should be the mininum patch level on solaris 8??
3.   How much space does it consume for installation and configuration
     of database ???

Help on this will be very much appreciated .

thanks/regards
Arun kurse

* Re: help required in installing gnat 4.0 version
@ 2004-04-22 11:01 ` Chad Walstrom
From: Chad Walstrom @ 2004-04-22 11:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnats