Just wanted to update you all on where I'm at. I've unfortunately stalled on the debian package. I'll likely push out a small change to the package just to get a working install over the broken packages in unstable. I still want to finish re-writing the package, but in the interest of expediency (um...), I'll hold off. As far as my involvement as GNATS Maintainer, I apologize for the lengthy wait. I finally got confirmation that 5% (2hrs/week) is OK. With that in mind, I tried to set myself up for ssh access to the GNATS CVS, but for some reason my version of ssh (3.8.1p1-3 on Debian testing/unstable) does not work at all with Debian Woody daemons. I believe savannah.gnu.org is running on Debian Woody, as is my ISP. Neither servers are available to me through publickey authentication. savannah does not allow password authentication, only ssh public key. That puts me between a rock and a hard place, making it impossible for me to apply patches. So, in the interim, I'm going to open up my GNU arch archive this weekend. More details to come. (They'll probably be at http://wookimus.net/~chewie/chewie@wookimus.net--gnats-2004) -- Chad Walstrom http://www.wookimus.net/ assert(expired(knowledge)); /* core dump */