Jeff Blaine wrote: > Coming from the world of Req and having looked into RT and roundup, > what makes GNATS stand out in comparison? I don't necessarily mean > "What makes GNATS better?" I am curious to hear of its quirks or odd > modes of workflow if they exist. I've browsed the docs and FAQ. I think the biggest complaint people have is over GNATS poor understanding of MIME. Currently, much of this can be avoided through the use of procmail scripts and auto-responders. I have a custom procmail script that does a pretty good job of filtering out marked spam, viruses, and overly large emails. HTML-only emails are converted to text, and emails that fail to enter the queue are saved to separate mail folders. If you're interested in the RC file, just send me an email and I'll forward it to you. MIME-handling enhancement is one of those big TODO's that would bring GNATS around to modern email technology. -- Chad Walstrom http://www.wookimus.net/ assert(expired(knowledge)); /* core dump */