Dan Weber wrote: > I have a default debian install of version 4.0-3 and am having trouble > getting gnats to read its user_access file. Its completely ignoring > it. I also noticed the LIBEXEC prefix is set to /tmp/buildd from > pbuilder :( Use the gnats from testing. I'm going to ask the archive maintainers to remove 4.0-3. I'm back from SANS training this week, so I'll have time to finish fixing up the new gnats packages. -- Chad Walstrom http://www.wookimus.net/ assert(expired(knowledge)); /* core dump */