Dan Weber wrote: > Ahh cool. It's not working from testing either. I put in > /etc/gnats/gnatsd.user_access, and made a hardlink to default/ > > dan:$0$foobar:admin: OK. > dan@mirrorlynx ~ % edit-pr --host mirrorlynx.com -P 1529 -v dan -w foobar 8 > pr-edit: access denied Is your port open? > btw, for /usr/lib/gnats, make them all setuid gnats, so you can ignore > the gnats thing for aliases. IIRC, that's not likely a good thing to do. That would open up access to anyone and their brother to modify the gnats database. I will leave that as an exercise for the local systems administrator. -- Chad Walstrom http://www.wookimus.net/ assert(expired(knowledge)); /* core dump */