Chad Walstrom wrote: > Dan Weber wrote: > > Ahh cool. It's not working from testing either. I put in > > /etc/gnats/gnatsd.user_access, and made a hardlink to default/ > > > > dan:$0$foobar:admin: You know. I'm looking a little closer at this and noticed that I don't have that file at all on my installation at work. Instead, gnatsd consults the database administration directory for ``gnatsd.access``. i.e. /etc/gnats/db-config/default/gnatsd.access Anyway, I'm doing some quality testing on the new gnats_4.0-4 packages to make sure that a default database is indeed created if none exists. -- Chad Walstrom http://www.wookimus.net/ assert(expired(knowledge)); /* core dump */