The packages gnats-user and gnats haven't progressed out of the incoming queue [1]_ just yet. They were compiled in a testing/unstable environment, so they should work in a likewise installation. You can download them manually and install with dpkg. Install gnats-user first, since gnats depends upon it. REMEMBER, THESE ARE EXPERIMENTAL. BACK UP YOUR GNATS DATABASE BEFORE USING. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED. ;-) There is one catch that I'll have to resolve this weekend; one I forgot about. The old gnats package conflicts with the gnats-user package (any version). So use the "--force-depends" option for dpkg when installing the new packages. AGAIN, BACK UP YOUR DATABASE. ;-) .. [1] http://incoming.debian.org -- Chad Walstrom http://www.wookimus.net/ assert(expired(knowledge)); /* core dump */