* [VAC] 8/5-8/9
@ 2004-08-05  2:49 Chad C. Walstrom
From: Chad C. Walstrom @ 2004-08-05  2:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnats

I'll be on vacation from the 5th (tomorrow) through the 9th of August at
a family reunion.  On top of that, my workstation at home is unusable
for the moment, making my private key inaccessible.  I made a few
changes to the gnats and gnats-user packages so that they build cleanly.

You can download gnats{-user}_4.0-6_i386.deb files at:

    http://wookimus.net/~chewie/debian

(Not apt-gettable.)

I've requested a fellow DD upload the changes as an NMU if I can't
obtain access to my key tonight.  I would really like to see these
packages in sarge, so any help you can provide, I would appreciate it.

See you in almost a week!

--
Chad Walstrom <chewie@wookimus.net>                 | a.k.a. ^chewie

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-08-04 19:34 UTC | newest]